Friday, February 6, 2009

I absolutely love that Jack and Ollie are best friends. They love each other, and more than that they love getting into trouble together. If one of them is doing something bad, I can always count on the other one being the partner in crime. The other day I walked into the bathroom and discovered that they had found Sammy's bottle brush cleaner and they were scrubbing the toilet (and walls, and floor, and rug, and each other) with it. So gross. They were both giggling so hard about it that I couldn't even try to get mad and ended up laughing with them. Then Jack announces he needs to go potty and like always, he wants me to go out and Ollie to stay with him. So I leave and a few minutes later the laughing begins again. Sammy then informs me that Jack is yelling "Scram" to Ollie. So I go in to check on them and this is what I found:






5 comments:

United We Dance said...

That is so cute!

Cassidy Meine said...

Your boys are so fun! I think you did the right thing in just laughing... life is too short!!! I hope Jack starts feeling better :(

us said...

I want another Immediately. They are so cute!

Cassie said...

K Caydence definitely needs a buddy!! These pic's are so cute!! How is that potty training thing working out? I have no idea what I'm doing with Caydence but I'm getting really sick of buying and changing diapers!!

Cassie said...

Childrens place, next friday?