Friday, July 24, 2009

Update

Wow! It has been a REALLY long time since I've posted anything! I'll just give a quick summary of what has happened in the last 5 months! We've had a crazy, but great summer so far. I'm sad it's almost over though. Me, my boys, my sister, and her baby all moved to a house in Sugar House. It's so nice having our own place again. Oliver turned 2 on May 25th. He is such a trouble maker and is definately all boy! He gets into everything, and climbs like crazy. He just recently discovered that he can climb out of his crib! That is trouble. Jack will be 4 at the end of October!! How did that happen? Before I know it he's going to be going to school, and wanting to have sleep overs with his friends. I'm so not ready for that! His MRI is now scheduled for next Wednesday. He's been healthy the last few weeks so I'm hoping he will stay that way so we can get this dang thing done! Milo is going to be 7 months next week and he is getting so big! He weighs 17 pounds now...my boys both only weigh 22 pounds. It's crazy. He is starting to jabber all the time and is starting to move around all over the place. It's been so much fun to be able to have him live with us and help raise him. Jack and Ollie love trying to play toys with him and try to take care of him. Milo is so entertained by them and loves to laugh at them.
I've just been working like crazy at Aero still. Love it some days, hate it others. Mostly it's just hard being away from my boys so much. I don't know how some moms go back to work after only 6 weeks from having a baby. I had 3 years and am still having a hard time! Still not divorced yet....So frustrating. But the lawyer is working on the papers now so hopefully it will be done soon. I've been dating a few boys here and there, but I definately am not used to the single life! I forgot how frustrating dating, and boys, are.
Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on! Here's just a few pictures from the 4th. I'll hopefully post again soon and put more summer pictures on.








3 comments:

Cassie said...

Yay!! Does this mean you finally have internet?? So we need to get the girls together for lunch, dinner or something soon!!

us said...

Sa-weet! We finally get a post :) I miss you and your boys.. we gotta get together again! So I say we start our West Jordan Blog :) Super Seniors? I think not! Just lovin the updates on everyone..

Cassie said...

So I still check this thing....hoping one day you will update. Maybe just for me... you know I don't facebook. We need to play soon!