Friday, November 21, 2008

Hey everyone! I decided to start a new blog for me and my little guys so I can keep everyone updated with all the crazy stuff going on in our life!
Last week me and some of my girlfriends from high school all took our little boys to the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point. We all had so much fun!






Also last week Jake and I took Jack to Disney on Ice. We went with Jake's mom, Shannon and Troy, and her adorable twin boys Blake and Camden. All the kids were so excited to see Mickey and all the other Disney characters.


Well that's all I have for now, but I will be updating on here regularly, or trying to anyways.

1 comment:

nic and hai said...

wow.

i need in on this baby boy party.
but not too soon.
i'll come next time, since you have TWO boys and so then i'll just have one and you the other ;)

love you girly.